"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, July 29, 2013

Birthday Blessings...

 Yesterday was such a great Birthday!! My Family made it so special!! Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!! I had lots from on here to facebook!! I truly felt loved yesterday!! My parents blessed me with a new laptop since my old one was falling apart!! I was sooo excited about that!! It was a blessed day!!
Isn't the table beautiful? Mom did a wonderful Job with all the cute decor!!

 It was so me and my style!!!


 I wanted Lasagna!! My Mom makes the best!! It was so good!!!!


I am one blessed Gal!!!
29 isn't so bad :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    Glad you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful birthday! Your mom did a beautiful job setting the table and the lasagna looks amazing!!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!