"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, April 12, 2013

From the Kitchen: Tater Tot Casserole

We have had this dish long before the Duggar's made it popular on their show. I love that show,ok on to what I was talking about. I made one. It don't look perfect or anything. I used to line each tater tot up,but I seen where the Duggar's just threw theirs on top out the bag and spread them. So that is what I do now. It saves a lot of time!! One of my favorite dishes!!


1 Bag of Tater Tots
1 lb Hamburger meat
I can of Mushroom Soup


Brown the Hamburger meat and drain the fat out. Mix it with the mushroom soup. Pour it into a casserole dish and top with Tater Tots. I usually let it cook til the Tater Tots are done and browned a little. As for Salt and Pepper it really is just what your taste is. I put it in the oven on 350 degrees. I guess you can go higher if you want. I just make this recipe from memory. It's one of those that are in my head. 


Serve it up in a bowl and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...yum! This sounds good right now :) Thanks for sharing, Jennifer!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, even though I can't eat dishes like this anymore, ugh! I'm thinking of a way to make this now with lean ground turkey meat and potatoes with some kind of soup broth I can make with milk.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!