"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Home



It's a long and dusty road that my feet,they are traveling on, 
and sometimes oh the clouds are dark and low, 
oh but I've got, I've got to keep the faith and walk the straight and the narrow way 
to reach that place that I will call my home. 

CHORUS
For my home is just around the bend, 
I think about it now and then,
reunions by the millions everywhere, 
But the one that I so long to see is the One who bled and died for me,
My home, My home, A place I long to be. 

Now so many hold this old world so dear, 
but I am just a stranger here 
just passing through on a temporary stay, 
but I'm looking forward to the time when all of heaven it will be mine 
I'll watch and pray for it could be just any day. 

REPEAT CHORUS

(ending) 
For my home is just around the bend, 
I think about it now and then, 
My home my home a place I long to be.

My home my home a place I long to be, 
Thats my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!