Sweet Rebekah gave me this nomination! I am always encouraged by her posts! She is full of love for the Lord and such a encouragement!! Visit her blog "I Have Been Blessed"
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Tell 5 things about yourself.
Answer 5 questions posted by the nominating blogger.
Nominate 5 new up and coming bloggers.
Ask those bloggers 5 questions that they will answer.
And of course, grab your Liebster Award!
5 things about myself
1. Here lately I have got into getting cookbooks. Not just your basic ordinary ones. Ones that are different and not your basic ones that I can find off the internet! I love the ones I find in those cute gift shops in the mountains or places that come with stories. They have lots of interesting history:)
2. I am trying to start making homemade cards. I love to get mail in the actual mail! Everybody has gone to email and it is nice to pen pal with people!
3. I want to be a world traveler and take pictures. That is my most greatest dream
4. I would love to learn to play an instrument. It would be nice to play something!
5. I would rather stay home on a weekend night and read a book unlike most people my age who are out clubing and partying.
What is your favorite Scripture verse this year so far?
Psalm 61:2 "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
Who is your greatest prayer warrior, who do you ask to pray for you and you know they will pray?
My Family and wonderful Christian people in my life and online!
What is your favorite song to listen to in the car with the windows down, on a awesome day that just makes you feel good, and reminds you how good God is?
Right now I am pretty into the Dailey and Vincent gospel album or anything by Dailey and Vincent!
What's your current ringtone?
Nothing..I don't have a cell phone..lol
Their are so many!! How great thou art and Til the storm passes by is my two favorites!