I was tagged by Vicki over at her blog which you can visit by clicking here!! Such a sweet girl and blog!!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post eleven random facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you've awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. The eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.
Eleven Random Facts About Myself:
1. I have a ornament collection and love picking up random ones at yard sales and thrift stores or on clearance after Christmas!
2. I love Amish Fiction and reading about the Amish!
3. I really would love to visit New York city one time in my life!
4. I adore anything Victorian or Vintage looking
5. One of my Favorite movies is Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
6. I can't stand to be late. I have to be on time!!
7. I love taking day trips and visiting different places of interest!
8. I love picking out stuff and buying it for others.
9. I love sending and receiving cards and letters in mail
10. I only shop on sale,Clearance or thrift and yard sales!
11. I am a very shy person!
Answers to 11 Questions from Vicki
1. What is your favorite kind of fruit or fruit juice?
Apple Juice or Grape Juice
2. Did you have a dream when you were a child of what you wanted to be when you grew up, and have you achieved or are you achieving that dream?
I dreamed all the time and I am still dreaming on a lot of things:)
3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Anything comfy. I am just a laid back kind of person!
4. A random stranger walks up to you and hands you three plane tickets to your dream destination - where is that destination, and whom do you take with you?
My family and I would either go to Europe or New York City
5. If you are in college, what is your major? If you are not in college, what is one subject that you are passionate about?
Not in College. I love taking pictures so it would be something in photography
6. What is your favorite kind of weather?
I adore Snow and cooler weather..lol:)
7. If you could attend any one concert of your choosing, whom would you go see?
Anybody sounds good to me. I would want to go see my favorite group again Dailey and Vincent:)
8. What country/countries do your ancestors come from?
I researched my family tree a long time ago. I think most came from Europe if I am not mistaken.
9. Is there any one theological question about the Bible or something in it that has always puzzled you, and if it's not too private, could you share it?
When was Jesus actually born? We celebrate it at Christmas! Was it though in Spring or Summer?
10. How long is your hair?
Right now it's below my shoulders
11. What was the last book that made you cry?
I can't think of any that has made me cry lately to be honest.