"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Craft Time:Bandana Pillow

I was looking on Pinterest the other day and seen where you can take bandanas and make it into a quilt. I have always wanted to make one and it looks so easy with this one. So I went to walmart and in the pocketbook section they have bandanas for 1.00. So I decided just to get two and try my hand at sewing first and so I made a pillow to test and see if I would like making a quilt. I enjoyed making the pillow so I might very well go and make a quilt..who knows.

I found a design with cupcakes on it and I just thought it was so cute! They also have quilting squares in the craft department if you don't see any you like with the bandanas.
I matched up the thread as best I could.

This is what is looks like. I think it's cute just to sit out as a decoration pillow. I filled the inside with cotton stuffing from the craft section. I think I might just try the quilt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!