"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Port Royal State Park,Tennessee

Today I went down the road right near our house to a State Park and took a walk. It was nice and peaceful and filled with history. I was the only one there so I had it too myself:)

 Part of the Trail where Indians walked on the "Trail of Tears"
 "Trail of tears Trail"

 "A pretty little River running through"
 I think this Steel Bridge was made in the 1880's


 What's left of an old bridge I think

Such a very peaceful place it was. I enjoyed my time there. I also enjoy seeing History still alive for that is what started America,we should never forget our Ancestors and History:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!