"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Christmas tree up..Check!!!

So this past weekend I went and brought my Christmas tree out of storage. I have my own one I put in my room. What a time it has been this year. The lights were working and so on the tree they go. Some of them went out and I didn't like it. So down with the whole tree. So I check lights on another set. I put on some Christmas music and everything is beautiful. I am about to put up my last few ornaments and yep, "out they go". So yep down it all comes again. I was beginning to think,I am finish with it this year,lol,"forget it". So finally I just buy some brand new lights and lo and behold it stayed on so far everything is finished on the tree!!!! I know it's early but I love Christmas!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, it's beautiful, Jennifer! I guess it's a little early, but who cares - Christmas is so special and magical, why not enjoy it as long as you can?? :-D My family always sets ours up the day after Thanksgiving, and this year I can hardly wait!!

    Merry (early) Christmas, dear friend! <3
    ~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I usually don't put it up til after Thanksgiving but seeing all the Christmas stuff in stores was putting me in the mood :) I can't wait either!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love Christmas too and can't wait to decorate :) Happy weekend, dear Jennifer. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait either!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love it. :) My family has been watching Christmas music pretty much every day since the beginning of Fall, lol!!!
    We actually put up a Blessing Tree. We put ornaments on the tree that are Fall-like, and we write on little ornaments things we are thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) What a great idea of having a blessing tree!! That is so creative :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! You make me really want to put my tree up now. I love Christmas as well and am so excited at decorating and all the music! :D

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love Christmas and everything about it!! Have a blessed day :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!