"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall has fallen...

Oh my goodness
 I have not posted much lately. So sorry for lack of posts. My mind has been in different places and well no excuses..lol. It is beautiful in TN in Fall. The colors are beautiful and rich in color. I am loving the colors. It has grew cold but anything beats the heat of summer:), here  are a few pictures of this and that.

Everyday these birds perch on this like it is their condo. I can hear electricity on it. I dont know how they stay on it.
 We seen an Amish woman on the side of the road the other day and bought these mums from her. I love them.

 View from back deck. Simply beautiful colors 
 Beautiful views all around the area
 Ready for halloween









We were   not use  to this many trick or treaters back home. They were coming down the road on hayrides. We had a ton. Its fun to see little kids just having innocent fun dressing up and getting candy:) Well that is all I got for now. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Fall season:) 


1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely home, and what cute little dogs! I love the one sitting in the doorway. It's like its's saying'Thanks for visiting! Come back soon!'
    Keep well
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!