"This Blog made to bring Glory and Praise to the Lord"

Friday, December 20, 2013

Thrifty Finds...

I just found this in my draft folder from a long time back..lol..I don't know why I never posted the post!!
-
-
-
The first Saturday of the month in my area means 50% off day at Goodwill :) I am a thrift and yard sale shopper lover. I love the deals I get at them!! I have 2 in my area I can go to :)

 A bag of Vintage looking Christmas ornaments $1.50!! Basket of Christmas Ornaments $ 2.00!!
2 small ornaments .50 cents each!! I think I need to stop myself because I only buy them at thrift, yard sales or clearance. I hope my tree holds my ornament collection this year..lol. 
 I love cards and stationery. Got all these cute little cards for .50 cents for the whole bundle!!!
 I love time life old pictures. I found this box of Christmas cards and got them for $1.00. They were marked on them at Target for 6.99!!
This was cute. It's a tissue holder,but the lid is on top so you could use it a box storage type decor. Price tag on it from Bed,Bath and Beyond for 19.99. I got it for $1.50!!!!!!


Love making other people's junk my treasures!!!  Love the prices as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you hit the jackpot :) I just love your pretty goodies and the prices are great! Merry Christmas, my friend! Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and dropping a note:) I love hearing from my bloggy friends around the world:) Drop by anytime,just remember this is a Christian blog so keep it clean. God bless and have Wonderful day!